Links to the other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Angela's Book / Petr's Entry

I tinkered a lot with how to step into Angela's book and in the end I decided to draw a series of self portraits while setting myself for failure.

My first portrait I drew in Angela's sketchbook attached to a ceiling with my brush, pencil and pen attached to 1 & half meter long stick.


 My second portrait I drew left handedly. 

My third portrait I drew without seeing the sketchbook or the drawing in progress.


Here's the results.


5 comments:

  1. Too funny, the best selfie stick ever with fabulous results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brillant! They tell us so much more about you then a 'real' portrait ever would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Jemina! Petr, what do Think they reveal about your inner self? Haha! Thanks so much everyone I really look forward to getting this book back

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's clearly a mess, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naw, brilliantly fun and fearless solutions.

    ReplyDelete