Links to the other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Eric's entry in Jeane's TCOHOKIES

Holy shit, that was a complicated word to spell!

In any event, I finally got around to posting on my entry. Petr and I have been working on a side project and I located some random stuff in my studio that was PERFECT for Jeane's book (I don't dare try to spell that word again...)

chackies? shochkeys? WTF?
Do pens and pencils I found while biking qualify as a small bauble or miscellaneous item? WTF is a bauble? Weird giant, pastel colored eyelets? Googly eyes? I hope so....

In any event, Petr used some googly-eyes in our project, then I recalled I had tons of them stashed away. OK, so this image of the spread is actually upside down, as all of you will subsequently recognize after me. Oh well.

OK, so there's some mica I collected while rock climbing and of course, what's an entry without some spray paint and glitter to top things off?!

3 comments:

  1. After all that, now I see I didn't even spell it right on my post-title. No one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, even a spider's jealous of this many eyes. Such a fun piece, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The googly eyes are fun but I LOVE the contrasting lines. And are those little mirrors too?

    ReplyDelete