Links to the other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Angela entry into Eric's "Death"

First of all I have to say that I kept showing everybody this book because it was made so brilliantly. It's a really cool idea to fold up a book that way, Eric! 

As for my entry: 
My first idea was to have these little entities escaping, or transitioning, so that's what the ink drawings on the brown paper represent. Then when I glued the brown paper down and stood back, I realized that it looked like I had given the skull hair! Eeps! :/ 
It lookedike he had a bald head with two patches of hair on either side (in the states we call this hair style a hula skirt). Not really The look that I thought Eric would want for his skull... So I added some reddish brown tones to the top to pull it all together, or sort of create framing for the head. 

2 comments:

  1. Hard to read but looks very solid, this book is proper dope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Petr, The text entries are from Rika and Mary. I'm not sure who did which, but the four squares under the "e" and "a" of "death" are one entry and the black text along the left is from the other... Or so it seemed to me, when checking it out in person. 😊

    ReplyDelete