Links to the other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Monday, March 23, 2015

Jemina's Book / Petr's Entry

Shoot - finished this entry before reading your post, Jemina. 

Your book seemed to arrive themeless - except for the inscription on your sweet cover saying: self made. Hence my entry, background collage of elements featuring making on various levels - cells close-ups, sewing patterns, handwritten journal entry etc and foreground cutout from IKEA bed assembly manual - I'm a big fan of IKEA assembly manuals - I know, odd.

Book's on it's way to Jeane along with her own book from the previous exchange where I finally contributed with my final addition.


3 comments:

  1. Agree with Jemina, the Ikea movements are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woop woop, those dudes are building fools. ;D I dig the colors

    ReplyDelete