Links to the other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Jem's post in Under the Skin

I have been long lost from this blog but here I am...smiling!

This book is seriously fucking awesome. I'm sad to have to send it off as I really want to keep looking and petting. I think I'm going to have to remake my entry just to have on my wall, is it bad to admit I love it that much? Will working on it I kept thinking of the video Jeane shared of the street art event near her...check it out or enjoy for a second time...http://www.nuartfestival.no/home/the-world-s-largest-outdoor-mural---video


3 comments:

  1. Nay, not a bad thing at all - what a generous entry - and looks so brill! Can't wait to see this in person as I bet the photo doesn't make your piece good enough service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see this book... Hope it makes it to Barcelona. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete