Links to the other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jeanne's book - Angela's entry



Terrible confession: I've had the tchotchkes book since June. Eeeps! 
(I'll spare you details of family and work drama/trauma). But at least Jeane knows that her bambina is alive and well. :) VERY well, in fact, cuz the entries are all fab - a REALLY fantastic range of approaches. Yay for mixed media!
My contribution was lamely straightforward: I found some tchotchkes, threw out the ones that "didn't fit" my color scheme or general fancy, and made a composition. I worked on it at my aunt's house, with only superglue as an adhesive, so hopefully all the metal bits don't fall off.  :D
Hope you all are doing super.
Happy Fall Timez, y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Yo, classic Angela - your sensitivity towards composition, colour and balance is ever so impressive. I love the simplicity, the softness one feels from this piece. Hope all's well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angela, I need to send you a long email!!! Hope you are okay. Your job sounds like a challenge. Thanks for the photos of my book and of course your glorious entry. All the confessions are coming out about the books, but no problem. The books are alive and that's what counts!

    ReplyDelete