Links to the other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Monday, March 21, 2016

MARY's book: comin' home!

OK, so I took 2 spots...
FINALLY, 1 year after it began, HOUSE is comin' home!!!!


There was one full panel, with a window, and a partial panel available (cropped, sorry about that, y'all), and I thought about the range of ways that others before me had interpreted/ responded to the theme of the book. Frankly, y'all are pretty trippy, so I just went with images of waves, which is where I travel when I am in bed trying to sleep at night, a golden window opening to the other side of my subconsciousness of.... nothingness. 

I hogged the spot on the top with an echo to the waves below, and I could not pass the chance to vibe on Petr's stellar use of spray paint/ decapitated heads. Crimson allusions to blood dribbles down the Russian onion domes....

I hope it was worth the wait, Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment